Voice mail issues on LG3
Lmm218

I'm having trouble accessing my voice mails. The icon shows I have some but when I go to the screen it says " unable to update, try again later". I've try shutting phone down and restarting but nothing. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail issues on LG3
Tpohlplatz

Mine too, just started today. It is draining my battery too!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to address your concern here. I need a little more information from you. What type of voicemail do you have (i.e. Visual Voicemail, Standard Voicemail)? Also, when was your last software update?

DeannaL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get you charged up! Is there a software update pending on your phone? When did you notice that your battery was draining more rapidly?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LukeK

Same issue here with basic voicemail on an LG V10

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LukeK we certainly want to make sure that you are getting your voicemail. Please share a few details. When did it last work? What happens when you try to check? Can people leave you a message?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes