Very poor reception in zip code 80020
ELLREB
Enthusiast - Level 1

My entire area has extremely poor cell reception and has become noticeably worse in the past few months. Everyone in the area is complaining about it verbally. A neighbor suggested we all talk to Verizon about this to get it fixed. Heavily populated area that needs more cell towers -zip code 80020, but not sure if it’s the entire zip code.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very poor reception in zip code 80020
Legacy28
Enthusiast - Level 1

Service in the 80234 area is horrible as well. 

COLFLA33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes the service is terrible. I had a friend coming over and he couldn't find my house as the service gave out on him. I work from home and frequently receive feedback about the muffled sound and the in and of my voice. I have had calls dropped on several occasions and not just with customers of mine, also with high level executives in conference calls. This is not good for job security. My contract is up very soon and if this doesn't change, I will. Let's take some action Verizon and stand up to the claims of the most coverage in wireless. I mean c'mon, we can communicate with Mars but we can't get consistent coverage in a major metropolitan area. Fix this!

CHRBRA54
Enthusiast - Level 2

80234 is also terrible. This is a problem for work. My husband owns a business and it is a huge problem when he can't use his cell phone in the house...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, ELLREB. We strive to provide you with optimal service at all times. We would never want you to have anything less. We did take a look at the zip coder you provided. We are not showing any issues in that area. What problems are you having with your service?  

Dia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHRBRA54
Enthusiast - Level 2

In this area – 80234 which is adjacent to the neighborhood with the zip code 80020, we also have poor reception. I often have to move around my house or find the one spot and not move from it to have a conversation. My husband uses his cell phone for business and sometimes has to go outside.

ELLREB
Enthusiast - Level 1

We never have full bars within a wide area around our house, which is close to 136th and Zuni St in Broomfiel, CO. This is a reception issue that is really only relevant when we leave our house since we can use our home network when at home. I am unable contact my daughter when she is running around our neighborhood because the service is so poor. We have to wait to get out of our neighborhood in order to access Google maps because the service is so poor. All neighbors with Verizon have this issue. No one with T mobile has this issue. If it does not improve within the next few monthe, we will be switching. I understand there Is plans to upgrade the infrastructure in 1-2 years. This is an unacceptable timeframe.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the urgency, and want you to have reliable service. How long has this been going on? Is this happening in multiple locations, or is it isolated to a single area? Are all services affected? Has any troubleshooting been attempted?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CHRBRA54
Enthusiast - Level 2

It happens in certain locations in the house, so it makes walking around and sometimes moving a few inches risky. The only advice we’d been given was to periodically turn off and then back on the phone and to be on wifi connection, which has made it a little better…

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COLFLA33,

We want nothing more than for you to have the best experience on our network and we understand the need to have reliable service, especially when working from home. Cellular service varies and can be impacted by a number of things beyond our control(i.e. network traffic, your distance from cell towers, line of sight to towers, buildings and other environmental interference). It's for that reason that we are unable to guarantee how well service will work while indoors, but keep in mind that outdoor service can be impacted by interference as well. What zip code are you in? When did you begin having trouble? Have you tried using WiFi Calling to improve your experience while in your home?

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes