Re: Very fed up with Verizon Wireless customer service, wanting to cancel?
Very_Patient

Oh btw I didnt mention my aapl devices because I am an elitist (which is stupid), just being honest IOS is the best software on the market for smart phones just like ten years ago BBRY was the best software on the market.  However it's pretty amazing I could upgrade to any device, "except an iphone" (so not about to make a android vs ios thread cause I LOVE goog as a company and they may be our last hope for unlimited net).

0 Likes
Not applicable

What you are forgetting is "Your fear of taking them on is what is stopping you to initiate a court case"

Verizon is sued every day. They lose more or settle more cases due to the expense of fighting these cases.

Local Attorney General's in the states have taken them to court, as well as the Federal Government and they have paid a gazillion dollars in fines and penalties and entered into letters of understanding with many more states and consumers.

Verizon can be beat. Make no doubt about it. Just to appear in every civil court or Small claims courts around the country costs them more than what you would be asking for. But you have to take them to court.

Also that online customer dispute form is useless. You are disputing with the second party (Verizon) in your contract. It would be like arbitration. Totally against the customer. Think.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Very_Patient,

We would never want to see you leave Verizon Wireless and we value your service over the last few years.  We want to keep this partnership going.  I am so sorry to hear about all the run around you have had in the last few months.  I want to make sure we have the right options for your needs.  The device does become eligible for an upgrade on the actual upgrade date.  We do have great programs that allow you to change your device before that date.  We have the new Verizon Edge program that allows you to choose the device of your choice.  You can view information about the Edge program here http://vz.to/18hFNL6

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mrdmb76

0 Likes