Verizon wireless service
jeannana

I've been with Verizon for a very long time but now  when we go up north our phones have very poor service nothing has changed they just don't work. We are up in Tamarack Minnesota. What is wrong? Also we seem to using more data then we really use. I have several phones on my service and would hate to leave but the service we ale getting is unexceptable. Please look into this or you will force us to leave your service. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon wireless service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your customer loyalty is greatly appreciated and I’m here to help because we don’t want to lose you! Let’s look into this. Please clarify; are you experiencing this issue in your home calling area or an area in which you travel? What is the zip code of the area in question? Do you experience the problem in or outdoors?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon wireless service
Snn5
Legend

If Verizon doesn't work where you travel, then your best course of action is to find a carrier that works in both your home and travel areas.

0 Likes