Verizon wireless sends empty iphone box hell!! PLEASE HELP~
Wslovell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a phone 7/7/15. On 7/9/15 my package is delivered via FedEX. I open the box and there is an iphone box but it is missing the phone and the accessories. I signed for package at 1210 and called at 1214 reporting the phone was missing. As of right now I still have no resolution and it has been one story after another from Verizon. I am pretty frustrated at this point and very unsure what to do. Today the latest is the package weighed what it should when it left the warehouse and Fedex is saying they have no record of package changing weight during delivery process. What I want to do right now and am asking for help if anyone out there has had a iphone 6 delivered recently and has the package still in the possession please tell me what that packaged weighed for you on delivery. I feel like my phone was never loaded into the iphone box. It was not sealed (iphone box) It just looks like someone made a mistake and was in a hurry and just mistakenly didnt load the box.

I have been told by a friends to contact the BBB and file a complaint about this. I see on here that this has happened alot with Verizon/FedEX. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to resolve this I have two lines but only have one phone right now........

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon wireless sends empty iphone box hell!! PLEASE HELP~
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand how concerned you must be about the phone not being in the box, Wslovell. Let's get to the bottom of what happened. Was this a warranty device or a new phone purchase? Did you receive a ticket number from us?
LynnE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes