Verizon will not help you, even with dying mom in hospital
llh3025

Because i'm making my payment late, i cant redeem an upgrade, (and three? free activation credits!!) that i've had for years...now, with my broken phone, i can pray mom makes it til march 9th so i can talk to her...and then i'll also have the privilege of signing another two year contract...because your customer service people are so nice, competent and qualified i was fooled onto thinking that verizon's upper management might be as helpful. wrong! i really thought they would help---what a joke.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon will not help you, even with dying mom in hospital
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The two year contract price option was removed in January. You can't get that option now.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon will not help you, even with dying mom in hospital
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

well... you cant sign a 2 year agreement. No one can place an order for you if you have a past due balance on your account, that's how it is anywhere. I am super sorry about your moms situation but you gotta think of this logically. Why would a company let you sign a device payment agreement (because that IS the ONLY option you have at this point). If you cant keep up with your normal monthly bill?

Trust me Verizon reps are human if they could help you they would.

Again I am sorry about your mom.

0 Likes