Verizon trade in box
Jenni122701

Hi, quick question. I was going to trade my old phone in for credit with VZW, but have decoded not to now. They sent me the box that I was supposed to mail it back in. Do I need to do anything, or just not send it in and not fool with the box they sent? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon trade in box
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question. You actually do not have to do anything with the shipping materials. Please throw them away if you do not wish to participate in the trade-in program.

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you purchase a new phone in exchange for this trade in deal?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jenni122701

No. I had planned to but didn't.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Be careful that they don't charge you for the trade in.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question. You actually do not have to do anything with the shipping materials. Please throw them away if you do not wish to participate in the trade-in program.

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sarahmfarid

I did trade in a phone but I can't seem to track my package.  It was dropped off on Monday and still nothing.  How long is the lag usually?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Usually the next day. Did you go to the USPS postal site and type in the tracking code? Did you take a picture of the code on the box for reference?

0 Likes