Verizon terrible coverage and speed
Mark6847

Changed from t mobile to Verizon, think I made a bad choice. Verizon coverage in buildings in west Columbus Ohio is terrible. Everyone's Verizon phone has bad coverage indoors. Also outside the LTE speeds are a third of t mobile, sad.

What can Verizon do to help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon terrible coverage and speed
Snn5
Legend

Good thing about that 14 day return policy ehh?

0 Likes
Mark6847

Unfortunately it's past that point, I need to stay at least 6 months

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mark6847,

This is definitely the grand welcoming that w wanted you to have. We pride ourselves on having an awesome network.  Let us take a closer look at your coverage area.  Provide us the zip code to review & let us know what type of phone do you have.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mark6847

Zip work 43228 / home 43026 phone is nexus 6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Mark6847

Let look into this further. Is this haveing an effect on your calls & texts as well? Do you notice a difference at different times of the day or if you are indoors compared to outdoors?
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5, we want to make sure that our customers get what they want. You have 14 days to return or exchange your device or accessory for any reason. Click the link below for more details regarding our return policy:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-return-device-or-accessory-video/

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
Mark6847

Indoors, Calls and texts

0 Likes
Mark6847

Texts come through but are delayed. Calls are hit and miss, when they do come through I can hear fine but the person I'm talking to I sound choppy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Mark6847

Lets keep working on this. Do you currently have advanced calling enabled on yoru phone? If so, lets turn that off and attempt the calls again. Can you let me know your results?
BryanS_VZW

0 Likes