Verizon support ticket
smoobiker

A month ago I moved.  Where I moved there are no cell towers near and I am unable to get service at my new house.  I live in the middle of 2 mountains, however even at the top of the no service is available.  The only cell phone service available in my hollow is AT&T which I would rather not use.  The closest place is 4.1 miles south at a gas station then both cell service and data finally connect.  I started a ticket with Verizon.  And even tho the online map and several technicians saying that I should have service, I do not.  Engineers have clearly stated that there are NO towers near me and that I will never get service.  I have been waiting for a call back for 2 weeks now trying to get my ETF's waived.  Clearly this is not my fault and Verizon really needs to make good on this.

So this is 2 fold...can I please get my ETF's waive.  If they are not willing to do that, are they willing to risk bad publicity for how they handle this?  How would that work for the 2nd phone that is on Verizon Edge and not under a contract?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon support ticket
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the best service possible smoobiker. We want to check into this more in depth for you to see what options are available. I have sent you a private message so that I can best assist. I look forward to hearing back from you.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes