Verizon store did a moonlight flit (vamoosed) ??
toracat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never encountered this sort of strange thing. Here's the whole story.

I ordered a phone yesterday through Verizon's web site. Soon received an email notification saying "it is ready for pickup" from the store I selected during the order process. So, I drove over to the store at 3PM.To my surprise, the door was locked up. It was supposed to be open 10AM to 9PM, so 3PM is in the middle of their business hours. All the shutters were down. No sign on the door about the closure. No sign of human beings. If the store is temporarily (or permanently) closed, I would expect some posting at the door.  If this sore was closed, then they should not have processed my order to be picked up from there. Apparently, Verizon does not recognize the status of this particular store.

I reached the customer service by chat, but the person that responded was totally helpless.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon store did a moonlight flit (vamoosed) ??
toracat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just used Direct Message on Twitter and got a prompt response. They will bring this matter to the attention of their management team.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
aarons420

what location did you have that experience?

0 Likes
toracat
Enthusiast - Level 2

This store:

258 N El Camino Real

Ste A

Encinitas, CA 92024-2851

phone: 760-642-0430

Location code: V473401

0 Likes
toracat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Correction. Location code is X473401, not V473401.

0 Likes
toracat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just used Direct Message on Twitter and got a prompt response. They will bring this matter to the attention of their management team.

0 Likes
rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

It is disappointing to read about your experience toracat. We want to be sure to get this addressed. As aarons420 mentioned, you can send us a DM on Twitter or reach out to us in a private message on Facebook. We await your message and look forward to assisting you further.

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
toracat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate your response, RashadM_VZW. However if you read my own followup post, you will find that it was not aarons420 that mentioned Twitter. I learned through your other post that Twitter was the way to go. And as I said in my post, I got a response through DM and they are trying to address the issue.

0 Likes