Verizon should bring back the option to block unknown callers at no charge to its customers?
sheenaleigh

I have always had a block on my service with Verizon of Unknown, Blocked and No Caller ID callers.  Suddenly, I am being harrassed by blocked calls and find that this is no longer offered. I also don't think that this should be considered an add on.  It's possible because I've always had it and it is crazy if they want customers to pay for this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon should bring back the option to block unknown callers at no charge to its customers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand wanting to block all those pesky unwanted calls, sheenaleigh. Our free Call & Message Block http://vz.to/MqEgqB is available to block up to five 10-digit numbers from calling you, but it doesn't block the unknown numbers. I'm not sure of the block you may have had, because the block for unknown or restricted numbers has not been available for no charge through our systems. Some phones offer the ability to block calls from numbers that are not in your phonebook. Did you recently change phones? What model do you use? Our Family Base feature offers the ability to block unwanted calls and much more for only $5 per month for your entire account. You can try it for free your first 90 days! Just visit www.vzw.com/familybase for details and to get started.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon should bring back the option to block unknown callers at no charge to its customers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand wanting to block all those pesky unwanted calls, sheenaleigh. Our free Call & Message Block http://vz.to/MqEgqB is available to block up to five 10-digit numbers from calling you, but it doesn't block the unknown numbers. I'm not sure of the block you may have had, because the block for unknown or restricted numbers has not been available for no charge through our systems. Some phones offer the ability to block calls from numbers that are not in your phonebook. Did you recently change phones? What model do you use? Our Family Base feature offers the ability to block unwanted calls and much more for only $5 per month for your entire account. You can try it for free your first 90 days! Just visit www.vzw.com/familybase for details and to get started.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes