Verizon's new ripoff/scam???
scmelendez1

So how does Verizon treat their loyal customers? Well it seems like recently they have treated me with false promises and fake promotions.....

It's strange that despite to speaking with multiple reps about certain promotions, NONE of them seem to make a "note" on my account to document our discussion and promises they make.

2 recently failed promos:

1) A loyalty promotion of getting 30gb of data for $130 was promised to me in October. Since it was in the middle of my billing cycle it was supposed to go into effect the following billing cycle.......3 billing cycles later and nothing has changed. When I call to find out what happened, nobody knows what promo I'm talking about. Of course they still offer me 30gb data but at $75 more than what I'm currently paying.

2) Get $100 bill credit for a new smartphone activation. With this promotion I activated 2 new lines and was told to wait 2-3 billing cycles for it to reflect. 3 cycles later nothing has shown up. I call about this issue and guess what?????? Nobody knows what promo I'm talking about again!!! How is that possible?!?!?! They decide to research my account and call me back about 6 hours later to tell me that they still cannot find that promotion. And of course there is no notations on my account regarding such promo?

I feel ripped off, lied to and scammed by a company that I have been a customer with for over 8 years. I have 8 active lines!!! I'm looking forward to better customer service and treatment from Sprint who will right off the bat save me $$ on my monthly bill. They will be glad to have my account.

Sad story but it's true. The ending will be a happy one though! Sprint HERE WE COME!

@VZWSupport

@VZWSUPPORT

Labels (1)
0 Likes