Verizon recycling program gift cards
amk0077

Hi

I turned in my iPhone 4s and received a 210$ gift card in my email. I have been trying now for over a month to pay my bill using this gift card. I have tried online in the store and on the phone. All attempts have been unsuccessful. Today I spoke with 8 (yes 😎 different customer services reps. Two of them were from management. I spoke with Verizon wireless Verizon residential, billing department, and Verizon accounts management department all couldn't help me and passed me to a different person. The second to last person i spoke to told me to sell it on Ebay. Really if I can't use it how can i sell it someone else. One rep told me I had no balance which wasn't true because I had the paper bill in front of me which showed I had a balance. Most reps told me that the gift card was useless. How can Verizon run a program and not back their own program???? This shouldn't have been so hard! I spent an hour and a half on the phone and every rep told me I shouldn't have bothered turning in my phone. Verizon do you feel this is good customer service??? I am honestly ready to walk away from ALL my Verizon services. Home internet and cell. I also plan on contacting the BBB and consumer affairs about the scam Verizon is running.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon recycling program gift cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amk0077,

We want the gift card program to be a useful and trouble free experience! I see you have tried alot to get this resolved and can understand your frustration. I apologize on behalf of Verizon Wireless for the inconvenience you have had. I'd like the chance to get this matter resolved for you.

If you could send me a direct message I'd be happy to review what is going on with that card. I'd like to see if I can get that gift card working for you.

Sincerely,

BrianP_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Verizon recycling program gift cards
amk0077

Thank you someone for your executive office has called me to discuss the current issues I am having with the gift card being applied to my account

0 Likes