Verizon online
Gleason-123

What a joke! I setup payments arrangements online paying 300.00 and then the balance on the 24th. Comment said agreement accepted. Pay 300.00 and 2 days later phones get disconnected! Call customer serice and ask why the disconnect and the lady tells me setting up a agreement does not guarantee you from disconnection. Lady tells me my new bill is due, and we can turn your phones back on hour, but the remaining balance is due in 48 hours to avoid interruption again!

I ask for retention department and of course they dont have one. Would be nice to extend payment until payday, but obviously thats to much to ask for a billion dollar company. Im sure verizon dont care about losing loyal customers. Thanks Verizon

0 Likes
Re: Verizon online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gleason-123,

I'm sorry to see this is the experience you've had. I know as a consumer I would be concerned as well. What is the reason you were looking for retention department? I want to ensure you get all of your concerns addressed. Were you able to get an extension on the payment arrangement? 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes