Re: Verizon iPhone trade-in is a scam
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

linda18 wrote:

Sorry I missed the link. Thanks. But did you email this person? And got a good response? Why are you recommending him specifically? Many thanks!

I've had two issues that csr's couldn't resolve in the 17 years I've been with Verizon. Both times I've emailed the VP of marketing through that link. Both times I got a call within 24 hours, and both issues were resolved within a few days to my satisfaction. I am very patient and polite with all csr's I deal with as well as with the "executive office" csr's. I believe this is why I've been able to get a solution I've been satisfied with. Remember the people you talk to are just the messengers, you want them on your side.

linda18
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for your insight and advice. This gives me hope and I will keep in mind what you said. I appreciate you sharing.  Many thanks.

0 Likes
Sundubious
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue here. Looks like some of you guys are able to get this resolved. I guess I better just continue calling and inquiring

0 Likes
FERLOSTA

Mike , they are doing the exact same thing to me , turn in 3 iphone 6s and a samsung galaxy 5, for a total credit of 2200 to be applied to 4  iphone 7 s.After my first bill didn't reflect the credits I called and they told me that everything was fine with the phones I traded in, but the credits would start on the third billing cycle, and I would get  an accumulated credit at that point , so I would have a virtually cero bill.That didn't happen and I called again (40min to1 hr on the phone each time) Again the same story :" yes , yes sir , you will get your credit on the next billing cycle". I am on the 5th billing cycle and 5 or 6 phone calls and a lot of upset added to my life by this scam and I told them I am not paying anything until all my credits owed to me for 5 MONTHS ARE PAYED TO ME AS PROMISED.And thats what what I am doing.I m calling the Bettr Business Bureau monday and switching to att.Shame on you Verizon!!You are loosing agood customer (and i will make sure a lot of people hear about this scam of yours)

0 Likes