Re: Verizon iPhone trade-in is a scam
linda18
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi! Who is Diego Scotti? And what is his email?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Did you not click on the Verizon Leadership link IMMEDIATELY underneath the name listed???

linda18
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, there was no link.  Is this an executive? Did you email this person and got a good response?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

linda18 wrote:

No, there was no link. Is this an executive? Did you email this person and got a good response?

lewisr13 wrote:

Send an email to Diego Scotti, be polite when they call, usually within 24 hours.

Leadership | About Verizon

^^^^^^^That looks like a link to me.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

The link works perfectly fine.

0 Likes
linda18
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry I missed the link.  Thanks.  But did you email this person? And got a good response? Why are you recommending him specifically?  Many thanks!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'm sorry but why are you continuing asking questions? Why don't you email and see what you get? Each situation is different. Goodness

0 Likes
linda18
Enthusiast - Level 3

Weird -- wasn't asking you the question.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

It doesn't matter. We are community contributors. In the amount of posts you made about this and that and the other you could have been written and sent the email. You're wasting our time.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

linda18 wrote:

Sorry I missed the link. Thanks. But did you email this person? And got a good response? Why are you recommending him specifically? Many thanks!

I didn't recommend him. I was only requoting a post by other community member. I don't have an idea how many people have used the email link to request assistance from the Executive team. I don't know of those people who had favorable results from the experience.

As for my own personal experience, none of my issues with Verizon Wireless save for perhaps one situation was serious enough to warrant contacting the Executive team. My situations were easily resolved with the Customer Service representatives at 1-800-922-0204 or through the store reps or through the reps who worked on the forum. As for the one situation, I worked through the process that was laid out for me and the fellow customers who were going through the same issue. In the end, it was a learning experience and I got the end result I wanted in the first place when I first learned about the issue.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes