cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Miembro

Here is an update guys and gals. My complaint with the FCC went through and I got a call from  someone that can actually help. They are sending me a Samsung Galaxy S3 at no cost to me. I want to thank the gal at Verizon that actually helped me out. God bless her!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Miembro

Good for you! I am glad that it worked out.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Novice

KatoTrav wrote:

Here is an update guys and gals. My complaint with the FCC went through and I got a call from  someone that can actually help. They are sending me a Samsung Galaxy S3 at no cost to me. I want to thank the gal at Verizon that actually helped me out. God bless her!

The FCC?  Really?  The FCC now mediates customer disputes with retailers?

I may have believed you had you said BBB.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Sr. Member

Carrucan wrote:

KatoTrav wrote:

Here is an update guys and gals. My complaint with the FCC went through and I got a call from  someone that can actually help. They are sending me a Samsung Galaxy S3 at no cost to me. I want to thank the gal at Verizon that actually helped me out. God bless her!

The FCC?  Really?  The FCC now mediates customer disputes with retailers?

I may have believed you had you said BBB.

Yea, really..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Miembro

Wow you are a tool. Ok stop stalking little boys... Go to college... Maybe for business being you want to get your nose in it... Learn a few things and then come back and try this again.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Miembro

The BBB has no power over anything. If you have a defective product that has anything to do with communication that you are paying a fee for and not getting your service file a claim on the FCC.GOV site. It has worked with Sprint and Verizon. It has to be a problem that can be solved within reason. If you are in your warranty period and no one will help you let them know. It takes about two weeks to hear something, but when they call they are more than willing to working something out with you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Novice

KatoTrav wrote:

The BBB has no power over anything. If you have a defective product that has anything to do with communication that you are paying a fee for and not getting your service file a claim on the FCC.GOV site. It has worked with Sprint and Verizon. It has to be a problem that can be solved within reason. If you are in your warranty period and no one will help you let them know. It takes about two weeks to hear something, but when they call they are more than willing to working something out with you.

Hilarious.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Miembro

I'm in the midst of a fight with Verizon. I just recently (last 3 months) upgraded my device after being overdue for my upgrade by 8 or 9 months to a Droid Razr. Sent that back as with mild use the battery was dead in 2.5-3 hours. Not acceptable, not practical. I don't live my life constantly looking around for a socket so I can recharge my phone. Though I do understand today's "smartphones" are battery hogs. But the Razr was just ridiculous in terms of the battery. Loved the look/feel of it though. Beautiful device for sure. After having to write an angry e-mail to Verizon Customer Relations over being given a hard time regarding an exchange of the Razr to an iPhone 4S, I received my new exchanged device. Love the simplicity/design of the iPhone, hated the reception. That phone was the biggest joke I've ever experienced in terms of reception. I had to actually go out into my yard to make calls/receive texts. Again, not very practical. So then I call the same lady at corporate that helped me out previously, who has been excellent. And win, lose, or draw I will be writing another letter praising her great customer service skills when I get a moment to sit down and get the details straight. So here we go again, send the iPhone back and opt for the Galaxy S3, which I loved at first. Great phone, no doubt. I had to let her charge my credit card as the device was, at that time, in pre-order status. That's fine as long as it works out I'm thinking. Nope. Same issue with poor reception. What good is a cellphone if you can't make or receive calls where you live? I know the inevitable flurry of responses are coming that it somehow isn't Verizon's fault, and that I'm just in an area with poor coverage. Not so. My Samsung Reality, which has seen better days, hence the upgrade, worked fine. Now by "fine" I mean I was able to make/receive texts and calls inside my house without too much of an issue. The occasional dropped call? You bet. But nothing outrageous as what's been going on over here for the last couple months. It's lunacy. I guess bigger and more expensive doesn't always equal better results. I'm not even sure what I can do at this point. I've burned my upgrade for the next 20 months. I currently don't have a phone as I sent back the S3 this morning. And that's that. Verizon wants $340 to cancel the line. Why? Because all of a sudden I can't get reception in my house? Is that my fault? Certainly I've been patient with Verizon. And, in all fairness, once I found the right avenue Verizon has worked with me. But I feel weird continuing to play this game of Russian Roulette with phones. I'm intrigued by the iPhone 5, as the antenna has been vastly improved from what I have read, so maybe that would help solve some of my issues. But I don't know. I'm not pre-ordering anymore phones at this moment. I may have to drop a dime and contact the FCC too if they really give me a hard time regarding the $340 cancellation fee. Yes, I agreed to a contract. But as of this moment Verizon has not delivered service the way it was promised, or even simpler, the way it has been in the past. I think I have a case. We shall see.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Sr. Member

Verizon's service contract is for outside street level. Not inside a car, not inside a house.

$340 to cancel because you didnt pay full price for the phone, thats how subsidies work

It sounds like verizon let you upgrade early from the razr so the ETF is based on that.

if your s3 didnt work in your house during the first 14 days why didnt you send it back?

Basic phones useally have stronger raidos, and it makes since if you think about everything the phone is doing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I got screwed by the Verizon store and now noone will help! Thanks Verizon.

Miembro

I received the phone last Tuesday afternoon. So that's what, 7 days as of this moment? I'm well within the 14 day window. So what about all the people on the planet that use their cell as their home phone, too? Verizon is simply going to claim that their service is for street level service only? Come on. I'm not sure that really flies. I'd probably give Verizon another shot if they didn't make the process a total headache, which is what they seem to do best. The account has been active since 1994. I'm a longtime customer, though I'm not sure that means much this day and age.

0 Likes