Verizon has lost a loyal customer.
whiwerter

I live 90 miles away from the nearest Verizon. I get charged for an item I did not order. Yet I'm 3 days past a month. To return said item. Basically I can here when I was in town. So now I'm told I can do anything. Thank you very much Verizon.  I can say with in the next 30 days I will be. Dropping you as my provider. Yeah I have to eat some of my money again. I'm also going to talk with everyone I know and see about taking some of my friends and family with me. Yeah 10-13 people is not a lot. So thank you again Verizon for nothing:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon has lost a loyal customer.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

whiwerter-

This is certainly not the experience we want a loyal customer to have. It saddens me to know you are looking to switch to another carrier after all these years you have been in the family. Let's get some more clarification to find the best solution. May I ask if this was an order that was placed online or over the phone? Was this an equipment or accesory that was purchased? Please provide more details to help find the best resolution to this concern.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What exactly are you being charged for?  If you didn't order it then do you have any idea who may have?  Did you actually receive a product?  What do you mean by being 3 days past a month?  Please chime back in with clarification if you're still looking for some help in getting your issue resolved.

fleurdelise
Enthusiast - Level 1

whiwerter wrote:

I get charged for an item I did not order. Yet I'm 3 days past a month. To return said item.

The traditional return policy, which you can view here: http://http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/return-policy?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-return_policy-... states that the return policy is within 14 days. There's no 30 day return policy. So 3 days past a month as in, 33 days ago something you indicated that you did not order is now unreturnable?

I would recommend checking your bill and My Verizon frequently to manage your account. It's concerning that something was charged to you but you are only trying to rectify it a month after the fact. What are you being charged for, whiwerter ?

0 Likes
whiwerter

I understand it is only for 14 days. I went into a Verizon store to add a iPad to my plan. The iPad I wanted was not in stock so it was to be shipped to me. I bought a Otter box case for it at the store. So when my iPad arrived (2 days late) I had another case in the box. Being that I lived 90 miles from the store I thought I would take it back. So finding out I had to eat 70.00 that I did not order. That is what I am meaning by something I did not order. I brought it back just to have it credited to my account. I did not understand why I was being stuck with something that was shipped to me. So yeah I'm not happy with that. It seems after I lodged my complaint. I now can't make calls outside my town. I guess when Verizon sticks it in they break it off at the root. So yes when my plans expire I will be switch. I understand I'm just one person. I will be talking with my friends and family about their providers. Yes pointing out the obvious does not help with my problem thank you for that. On top of all this I'm a Police Officer in a rural area. And I can't use my phone in an emergency.  I will be voicing my opinion when it comes to my reports on why I didn't call for help. That is pretty much all I want to say about this. Thank you Verizon for no help.

0 Likes