Verizon could care less about long term customers
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I am going to vent I know nothing will get done. I have been a customer for over 15 years and at the time had a plan that has Unlimited data and still have it. I am very upset that I know have to pay $49.99 to keep my Unlimited data they don't care about the customers. I am mad that I am made to pay 20.00 more to keep my Unlimited data something that was 20.00 to begin with. No notice from VZW mail,text,bill nothing that the price will go up just should up on my bill one day. They could at least to give me a notice of this change. I read that they are doing this to cut down on data hugs that have Unlimited data and go crazy with date. I was told I should upgrade to the XLL 12gb with my Unlimited data over the years have never used more then 5gd  I am no data hug but still have to pay for data hugs. In my case its stupid stop offering Unlimited data for 30.00 but they have a plan for 12 gb for same if less.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon could care less about long term customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vaio165 it made me sad to read your post today. We absolutely do care about our long term customers. You must have been with us quite a while to be on a plan like this. I am certain we have the best option possible for you. I know that notifications have been sent in billing statements and online through My Verizon to our unlimited data customers. With as hectic as things can be this time of year, I understand how you may have missed them. I want to work with you to find the best option available. I am going to send you a private message here in our forums. Once you reply, we will be able to get started.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
Re: Verizon could care less about long term customers
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like it's time to go on a Netflix binge watch to use that data plan to the fullest Smiley Happy.

0 Likes