Verizon can't or will not fix prepaid wireless program problem for customer
curti

I bought a prepaid cell phone plan because I don't use the minutes. The first year it was great. At time for payment, a technician extended my time for 4 months. Then my 2 family phones started having multiple problems.  One phone was fixed but the one I use has one deleted item, the banner setting was deleted and 2 aggravating problems. When I  dial the first digit, an announcement  tells me how many minutes that I have available to make this call.  I make the call and then  receive another return call with a message telling me how many minutes I have left and when I need to make another payment.  After  several months of calling troubleshooting, I received various reasons for these responses. Finally I was told that there is nothing that could be done.  I visited a corporate store and they replaced the phone with the same problems.  A "ticket" was issued and again was told that there is nothing that can be done  or is to be  done and that is the end of any service.  At one point I was suggested to go to another carrier. Was told by a technician that many had called in and that is why Verizon changed the program and another said that nothing could be done.  What do I do when Verizon says they can't fix their program?  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes