Verizon Wireless outage Novato, CA
COBALT_DRAGON

There has been a signal outage in Novato, CA on Olive ave near highway 101 for about a week now. I was wondering if this is going to be fixed soon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless outage Novato, CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of staying connected and we will get to the bottom of this. How large is the area that you are experiencing this outage? Are other users having a similar experience at the same location? 

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
COBALT_DRAGON

I am the only one in my house with Verizon wireless. I walked about a block past hwy 101 toward olive school and the signal was non-existent / very weak.

I am about a block south of the location I mentioned and am currently getting no signal inside of a house where I would normally get 3 bars. There is construction in the area and am not sure if this might have triggered the outage. The construction is west orange and railroad ave here in Novato, CA.

Thank you for looking into this matter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COBALT.DRAGON, it's important to have service when you need it. There are no reported issues for that area. Please check your private messages so I can take a closer look at your account.

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!