Verizon Wireless Deadzone at NYU Langone Hospital Long Island (Mineola, NY)
Jacob_92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in a nearby town and deal with the dead-zone at my home. However I do not understand why a hospital in the busiest area on Long Island in Mineola, New York has spotty coverage. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless Deadzone at NYU Langone Hospital Long Island (Mineola, NY)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to provide you the best services available at all times. We are sorry to see that you are having trouble in your home area. Let's work together and ensure that you can continue to stay connected. Can you please provide us more details about the exact issues that you are experiencing?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
Jacob_92
Enthusiast - Level 2

All 4 lines are experiencing spotty coverage in areas your map says have LTE and 5G service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble, Jacob. We're more than happy to take a closer look for you. What sort of troubleshooting steps have you tried on your end? 

0 Likes
Jacob_92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see why any troubleshooting is necessary when service works extremely well in other areas. I can literally walk 5 minutes from my home and get 2X the data speeds. I can go to NYC and get peak LTE-A speeds of 300Mbps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jacob_92, we need to troubleshoot to help solve the issues you are having with your service. How are your calls and texts messages in the areas you experience slow data speeds?  JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Jacob_92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get dropped calls occasionally, but usually calling and texting is fine when I have 1 or 2 bars of service (even on Verizon branded device.)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This information is very helpful. Please tell us, what signal (LTE, 3G, 1x) do you see on your device when you're in the affected area? To clarify does this happen both indoors and outdoors?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes