Verizon Very Bad Experience
affordablepassion

I was lied to by Verizon Rep at store.  I was told that my activation fees would be waived based upon employee discount plan.  I received billed and no employee fees had been waived.  I contacted Verizon about this issue.  The first Rep told me that the Rep at the store was right about the activation fee being waived, but the employee discount was not showing up yet.  She told me the quickest way to get the discount and activation fee waived was to received signup information on my work email address.  This was done and I received a discount notice the very next day with no mention of the activation fee being waived.  I called Verizon on Saturday and was told that a supervisor would have to investigate and that I would receive a call later Saturday afternoon.   I did received a call that afternoon only to learn that they was still investigating and they would call me Monday.  It is now Friday and no called or emailed me from Verizon.  I think Verizon is only stalling, but I am returning the phone tomorrow before the 14 day return period is up.  I reluctantly decided to give Verizon a second chance and they are still lying and not honoring agreements.  I should have known better.

Lied to Verizon Customer Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Very Bad Experience
Not applicable

And that is what you should do. Walk with your wallet. You will pay a $35 restocking fee, and a prorata amount for the 14 days of service and data usage. Pay the bill and try another cellular provider.

Good Luck

0 Likes
dutchman62

in the passI replaced my wireless decives my mini driod had to be repalced after one day because it wouldn't turn on the next day.  My wi-fi hot spot work well on up to 4 devices well. The new hotspot was suppose to work up 10. took the first up work barely one slowly, returned it to store upon which they checked out and said not all the software was turn on, try it again. This was a improvement, but still not close to the old one. When I returned again I was informed there would a $35.00 restocking . Perhaps I had purshased 2 defective devices try another hotspot, which have .This one will run one device well at a time ,but not more than one well. It does run more device at a time , just not properly, I am regreting my VERIZON purchases. I think the VERIZON personal have try to make things right. The equipmentis of poor quality and a step in the wrong direction

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@dutchman62,

I definitely want you to enjoy your device and I'm so sorry for all the inconvenience you've gone through!

What Hotspot device do you have? You mentioned that it works well when ony one device connected, but not so well when having multiple devices connected. What exactly is going on? Please provide details regarding the challenges you are experiencing so I may better assist you.

In regards to the $35.00 restocking fee, this is incurred whenever you return or exchange your device.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes