Verizon T1114 Novatel Router
gsmith4536

I have a client who purchased 4 of these routers.  It appears that when we tried to sign them up on their Verizon plan, the system stated they were already in use.  Can verizon release these EMEI's from the existing account they are clearly not on, or is there a method we need to follow to re-assign them?

Thanks in advance,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon T1114 Novatel Router
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your client is having issues with signing up their 4g-Routers gsmith4536. I can understand the frustration of finding out they are currently in use. We can provide you with the next best step to get the routers activated. We can only release the Meid/Esn number to the account owners where they are showing active. The MEID/Esn that belongs to the routers may also be on an account that has a balance or that were reported lost/stolen. If your client is in contact with the person they purchased them from, they may be able to help.

I hope this information is helpful. Do you have any other questions? 

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes