Re: Verizon Switch Program
stevehorton0929

My email shows everything was completed on August 15, 2016. To date, I'm still waiting. I call Verizon many times throughout the week. I'm always told something different.

0 Likes
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello stevehorton0929,

We absolutely want you to be able to receive our switcher promotion. Have you reached out to our Switch Center team to review the status of your rebate? What did they say?

They are available by phone, online chat or email here: https://www.yourwirelessswitchcenter.com/contactus/

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tamic123

I am so sick of the lies I keep getting every time I call in!  I have got emails saying I am missing my final bill from previous cell service provider to my phones weren't turned in within the 45 day period.  I turned my phones in at the store the day I switched and my bill was emailed to them right when I got it.  I know Verizon would shut our service off and send us to collections if we didnt pay them!  Really doesn't seem fair at all!  I wish I would have stayed with AT&T even though the cell signals weren't that great!  Another thing that is irritating is that Verizon really trying to help us fix it!  I have a solution send everyone that has been emailing their information in and trying to get this to go through their promotion!  You have the proof we switched and the final bill from the previous cell provider should be all you need. This has been an absolute nightmare and is making Verizon look bad. 

0 Likes