Verizon Sucks and they lie
nanadora

Can someone sue  Verizon over misleading information and lying I have recordings of multiple reps telling me im fully guaranteed then, now I call I am not.

They admit having over 3 notes on the account sating differently and still wont replace my device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Sucks and they lie
nanadora

I dont want their money its more of a point now.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And what exactly did they do to mislead you?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
VZWGSCTech_Nicole
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's the issue that you're having a problem with?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

nanadora wrote:

Can someone sue  Verizon over misleading information and lying I have recordings of multiple reps telling me im fully guaranteed then, now I call I am not.

They admit having over 3 notes on the account sating differently and still wont replace my device.

Help us help you - what phone do you have?  What is the problem with the phone?  "Fully guaranteed" is vague - are you talking about manufacturer's warranty? (Limited to 1 year) Insurance?  The 14-day Worry Free Guarantee?  This is a peer-to-peer support forum, and without knowing details it's hard for us to offer any useful advice.

0 Likes
nanadora

OK I added a second line to my plan a few months back, I was unsure of which device to purchase but with some guidance chose the Charge. Bad choice but with all the reps praises I picked it. Within the first 2 weeks the device never fully worked, I was told to take it to a Verizon store to be checked. Device was faulty. They send me a brand new one, this time I am unsure but with this rep telling me if it breaks or I am not satisfied I can change for any other model, being I am paying at that time I think 250$ or 300$ for it. Ok great I get a new one and same thing it does not work. It dies it, does not receive or notify me of calls and messages, battery life is horrid. Same amount of time about 2 weeks, while I keep  calling and testing the phone etc.. I give up I am sending it in I call Verizon. Phone is stolen. I have insurance. I call Verizon let them know hold the line, broke phone was stolen talked to 2 or 3 rep people that night. I am told wait

until the phone from Insurance comes "we will still exchange the device being you were returning it broken anyway , I will note your account".  It took me some time to get Id due to my wallet being also taken. I let Verizon know. No problem noting the account we will exchange when you receive it. Great.

Me being smart I check in with Verizon all together about 4 or more times informing Verizon of the Id Issues and asking if this is all noted because I wanted to make sure they would see it and do it. HA .. Insurion not sure of the spelling took extra  time because of Id etc. All these times are noted and I was told the same thing every time.  I know its noted because about 5 reps I spoke to tell me they see it but it doesnt matter. They see it and it says exactly all this.. The point is dont tell me Yes Yes Yes Yes then the day comes NO. Thats not right, so know because some idiot robbed my broken phone  and Id I still have a half ass Charge refurbished from the insurance company. It is a junk phone and im stuck with it. Verizon tells me add another line pay half or just buy it for retail.Basically we dont stand by our words, no matter how many reps tell you something. Policies. Very nice.

0 Likes
sanford727
Enthusiast - Level 3

So yuor phone that didn't work is now stolen? So now the thief has a broken phone and you don't have to worry about it. Problem solved. Have fun trying to "Sue".

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

If I remember the law any recording you have are not usable in court anyway unless you informed the person that they was being recorded before the conversation.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

An unfortunate set of circumstances - you have 14 days to exchange for a different device; your device was swapped out for the same device (and I understand that was at the recommendation of the rep, advising you that it was the phone that was faulty) rather than trying a different device.  Then the phone was stolen, so you now have a refurbished replacement for a phone you don't want.  Perhaps, perhaps, a Verizon employee will see this and be able to help.  It is past the initial 14 days, and insurance has replaced the stolen device, so I'm not sure what else can be done at this point.

Your best option might be to find a suitable phone used from a friend or on eBay, and then sell the Charge to recoup some or all of your money.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi nanadora,

I want to ensure we provide you the BEST service possible, and I would like to restore your confidence in our company!  I hate that you had to experience this.

I'd like to also thank the other Community members for their feedback and suggestions!

If you're still experiencing problems with your Samsung Charge, please reach out to me so I can further assist.  I want to make sure you're happy with your device and our service.

Thanks again,

AnthonyTa_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes