Verizon Saying I Didn't Return Two Defective Phones.
darellc

Ok so my mom had 5 different droid razrs sent out to her and we had to return all 5 of them because of defect issues, some of the boxes were missing return labels so we had to call to get 2 or 3 sent out to return the phones. We finally get all the returns shipped back and they upgraded my mom to a razr maxx because of the issues she had, i also received the confirmation text messages that my defective devices were returned. About a month later their is a 1,000 dollar charge for equipment not being returned for 2/5 phones i called verizon and explained i did return all the phones i was informed that their was no record for it i then explained that i received the text confirmations for the 5 phones as well and was told ''That could have been a mistake'' the rep then told me she would start a investigation to look for the other phones and i should hear back in a few weeks. About three weeks goes by and my mom calls and she was then informed by a rep saying they found the phones and their should be a credit withing a few weeks, my next billing cycle the charges are still there so i call back and again they say ''we are missing two phones'' by this time i no longer have the tracking numbers and they say they can't find them either. The rep then stated she could track all the phones by the serial numbers since they were activated on the account at one point or the other so again i agree and a few weeks goes by and i again hear no response. I call back and get the same story about the phones being missing and he didn't see anywhere a rep started a serial number investigation for the other two devices stating ''I'm not even sure if that's possible''. I mean at this point I'm out of options and they keep giving us the run around for phones that they have. I'm thinking about contacting a attorney to see what my options are because i do not want to end up stuck paying a 1000 dollars for phones they should have.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Saying I Didn't Return Two Defective Phones.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That run around feeling will stop right here and right now darellc!

I have followed you. Please follow me and direct message me your mobile number and we can look further into this with you. Thanks for posting and I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Saying I Didn't Return Two Defective Phones.
socalironman

Duplicate post - please visit:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1019075#1019075

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes