Re: Verizon Plan and Discount Issues
androiduser123
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah it looks like because someone was wrong, she was given a courtesy credit twice, they can't keep that up every month on a plan that doesn't qualify. She didn't get it because it doesn't qualify, which is what it all comes down to. And the only way to change that is to change the plan, which in the end, will be more expensive.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I apologize for the erroneous posts. My reading this thread and then the other post; again here had me thinking (or wishing) she received the discount permanently. Again accept my apology.

0 Likes
Cloudlv9
Enthusiast - Level 3

I saw it, but you didn't say "Total Service Cost" and then specify primary line. You mentioned it at the bottom of the post, but by then you were just contradicting yourself. My point was AndroidUser was not speaking for you, it's what you did in fact say.

0 Likes
Not applicable

It was mentioned in my post. Makes no difference where I state it. I posted my invoice which shows my discount comes off the whole kit and caboodle on my primary line. However T-Mobile give me a 15% discount off plan service and data on ALL lines. I may have been thinking of one and typing about another. Sometimes my replies are faster than they should be.

0 Likes
Cloudlv9
Enthusiast - Level 3

Makes a difference when you say you didn't say something but you did and tell someone not to speak for you when they were simply saying what you did in fact say. Lol, too Prideful to admit to mistakes in one thread?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Pride has nothing to do with it. I was corrected by Android-user, I apologized for my error and that ends the matter.

Your reading skills are sorely lacking. Since I would not have apologized if pride had nothing to do with it.

Read my replies again. I never referred to the analogy of the discount applying to ever line on the account. I did not post that. Also I stated T-Mobile does give that whole number of lines discount. Please read carefully in the future.

Thank you

#############################################################################

Elector  Bronze

The discount is given on total cost of service, or in some cases as my discount on costs of services and data included.

However the total price the original poster pays more than exceeds $35-$40 so as she was given (in the other thread) the discount after many calls. Verizon Wireless told her she was eligible verbally and via text message. However she was not aware that the discount was applied within two to three billing cycles.

Her discount is now applied and all is well in Verizon Land.

Please note no post paid plan today is cheaper than $40-$50 so any discount that is granted is legitimate to that line of service. But as I have stated before the discount is not a right but a courtesy given by verizon wireless.

Unlike T-Mobile which gives a discount on all lines of service under your account, they include service & data in that discount. Verizon only gives on the primary line and may or may not include the data portion in that discount.

Happy Friday 

#################################################################################################

Elector  Bronze

Whoa hold on, I did not ever say it applied to every line on your account. I said the primary line. I get the 19% on service and data as UI showed in the JPEG I posted above.

Lets not speak for me.

In the other thread the poster did in deed get her discount on her one and only line. Verizon told her she was eligible and she was text-ed she was eligible. She just had to wait for it to apply.

0 Likes