Verizon Jetpack MIFI 15510L dead.
DGettys1

I have a Verizon Jetpack MIFI 15510L that will not turn on.  I tried a second charger to no avail.  It is only 6 months old.   Any suggestions?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Jetpack MIFI 15510L dead.
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Wont even turn on when the USB cord is plugged into a charger?  That means the device is completly dead on battery and the USB port is not recieving any power.  Chances are your USB port is loose or broken which is why both the battery and the device itself is drained.

Considering your MiFi is only 6 months old it will still be covered under warranty.  Contact VZW support and work with them to get a replacement sent.  They should not put up much of a fight with you on this one.  You could also stop by a VZW store where chances are they will swap the device for you before you leave.

If you were out of warranty then you would have to find a way to charge the battery externally before plugging it into the MiFi.  I'm not currently aware of any adapters for the MiFi battery other than using a beat up older MiFi with a good USB port.  However, folks usually find ways around problems like that and post thier creations online.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Jetpack MIFI 15510L dead.
DGettys1

Thanks.

0 Likes