Verizon Internet Ordering System
bookie72

Verizon online ordering system is extremely outdated! I ordered an item that was supposed to arrive in time for Christmas but the order status said that it was still processing. Verizon had no intentions of getting it to me by Christmas. I wish they would be up front and honest about the online status.

After speaking to a couple of reps, I found out it was never shipped and the item was out of stock. They should have sent me an email stating that this item is out of stock so I could have purchased it elsewhere.

I had four lines of service with Verizon for over 10 years. I've paid them thousands of dollars with device purchases and a monthly bill of $274.00.

Because they ticked me off, I cancelled the online order and removed a line of service. I will be removing the other lines as soon as I choose a different carrier.

Is the Verizon online ordering system terrible or is it the same for all carriers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Internet Ordering System
davidh_vzw
Verizon Employee

We’re honored that you are a Verizon Wireless customer, bookie72.
Long time customers like you don’t come around every day, and nobody here wants
you to leave. Your experience is important to us, and we want to be sure to
lift this feedback up to the powers that be. I’ve sent you a Private Message to
collect additional details.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes