Verizon Edge billing issue...MAJOR issue
wdenton

My contract was over in April. In June I finally went to the Verizon store to check out phones. I got hooked into getting a HTC One M8 (very nice phone) but the bad part of that was getting on the Verizon Edge plan. I went from having the 2 year contract with unlimited everything to having the Edge plan with unlimited text and talk and 2 GB data. Well not only was I over the 2GB when the plan switched over and I got charged up the you know what for that, but when I received my bill it was almost $800!!!!!!!! So for some reason they dont have me down as being on the Edge program so it is showing me as owing the entire amount for the phone. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I have spoken to Verizon once about this and nothing came of it so I am coming to this board in hopes someone can help me. I have been a dedicated Verizon customer for many years and I am speechless that such a huge mistake could have happened and is still not fixed. I have never not paid a bill and I have never had an issue before this. If this doesnt get fixed soon I will walk away from Verizon and join T-Mobile or ATT. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did it get taken care of? And Verizon, if you are reading this, I want this fixed like yesterday. Again, this is UNACCEPTABLE. Thank you, Whitney.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Edge billing issue...MAJOR issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whitney, wow! I can not believe that this has happened. I truly, truly am sorry to hear about this. We certainly want to look into this and get to the bottom of this for you. Within these forums here I went in and personally requested to follow you. Please accept that follow, then send me a direct message so that I can further assist with this matter. I look forward to helping you from here.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and   erinw_vzw

0 Likes
dana98

Yeah i want out of the edge program.. I don't miss a bill either and you all have down that i missed a payment and i pay what is due on the home page! im tired of the run around. Im already checking into Straight talk or another cell company. Been a customer for many many years since the bag phone was out and you all treat your customers like this? I was also told my bill with the edge plan would be cheaper and im paying 30.00 more. Im tired of the run around if i find out how i can just pay the phone im done with you all!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be heartbroken to lose you, dana98! I would love the opportunity to help you stay. I will be sending you a Direct Message so that we can offer you the personalized support that you deserve.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
dana98

sorry for the late reply, I just sent a message to you

0 Likes