Verizon Edge associated with wrong phone
Saintsfanatik

Last May, I obtained a new Samsung Galaxy S5 on Edge.  When I observe my account in My Verizon, I see that the Samsung I got is still under a standard plan, and one of the other four phones on my plan has the Edge contract assigned to it.  This consequently messes with the upgrade date on that line.  Is there any way to get this Edge contract associated with the proper device/line?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Edge associated with wrong phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Edge is a great way to get a new phone Saintsfanatic. It's important that this was set up correctly for you. Were you able to review your Documents & Receipts section of your My Verizon to check that the order was put through on the correct number?

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Edge associated with wrong phone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was your line eligible for an upgrade when you got the S5?  If it wasn't, then the S5 was placed on a line that WAS eligible to upgrade, and just activated on your line.  The Edge payments need to be completed before that line can "upgrade". 

0 Likes