Verizon Edge Plan
rnoff94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am currently on the Verizon Edge plan and I have an iPhone 5s. I can get a new phone on March 15th. I was wondering if there are any additional fees if I want to get the iphone 6plus?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Edge Plan
DigitalCreation
Enthusiast - Level 3

As long as you've satisfied the percentage needed to edge up and don't have a qualifying payment, then you shouldn't be hit with any charges. The only thing I could see you getting charged for is if your device was not returned in good condition. Their is a $200 fee if that happens. I just edged up the other day with no extra charges. You're also allowed to put a down payment at the time of edge up to lower your monthly payments, but it's not required.

View solution in original post

DigitalCreation
Enthusiast - Level 3

As long as you've satisfied the percentage needed to edge up and don't have a qualifying payment, then you shouldn't be hit with any charges. The only thing I could see you getting charged for is if your device was not returned in good condition. Their is a $200 fee if that happens. I just edged up the other day with no extra charges. You're also allowed to put a down payment at the time of edge up to lower your monthly payments, but it's not required.

Snn5
Legend

No upgrade fees, just the price of the phone monthly.