Verizon ETF and final bill
rmehru

I recently switched to TMobile.  I need a copy of my last bill, but am not able to access it online because VerizonWireless does not recognize my mobile number anymore.  If I call, they transfer me around until I get to a point where I need the mobile number, then I get kicked off the line.  The chat people are no help, they tell me to go into a store.  The employees at the retail store are no help, they tell me they are not allowed to print it out.  I need a copy of the last bill (which I already paid in full) so that TMobile will pay for my Early Termination Fees.  Help!  Time is running out!

I have my account number in case someone can help me with it .Please help .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon ETF and final bill
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to access your MyVerizon account using your username or account number?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rmehru

Yes ,of course.Unfortunately ,it is not accessible after the line is

disconnected Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The paper copy of the bill should have been mailed to the address on record for your account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rmehru

Yes , I was expecting that .45 days passed and it hasn't reached yet ,So

panicking now .

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry to learn you've made the decision to leave Verizon Wireless, rmehru. I understand this is time sensitive for you, and I want to ensure you receive a copy of your bill. I have sent you a direct message so I can continue assisting you. Please reply to my direct message.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Call again.

0 Likes