Verizon Attention Correspondence Team
andrescalzavara
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried contacting Verizon's Attention Correspondance Team after customer service representatives told me nobody else could help me with a big problem they created with my account except this Correspondence Team. My issue has been ongoing ever since I switched to Verizon almost 7 months ago. I've spent dozens of hours calling, chatting and even going to Verizon stores to solve this problem and yet I'm still being unfairly charged $1300 that I wasn't supposed to be charged in the first place. How can I get a response from the top tiers at Verizon's customer support and close this matter once and for all.

Re: Verizon Attention Correspondence Team
andrescalzavara
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I know if I'll even get a response from the Correspondence team.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

andrescalzavara, we are concerned to hear you are having issues with your account. This forum you have reached us at typically handles device issues. However, we are happy to assist in any way possible. May we ask what problems you are having?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

to clarify, have you reached out to them directly? 

0 Likes
andrescalzavara
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I was told that the team was only reachable by mail so I sent letter through mail more than two weeks ago to the address I was given. The issue has to do with two devices but with a BOGO promotion and months of misguidance from customer service. Basically due to verizon representatives' misinformation I am now being forced to pay $1300 extra to what I was promised and so far nobody from customer service has been able to help me. There are hours of calls, chats and visits to Verizon stores that can prove all that has happened to me since I switched to Verizon. How do I know when I'll get an answer from the correspondence team or even know if I'll get one. I can send the same letter giving an explanation of the entire story to anyone that is willing to assist a very frustrated Verizon customer.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is difficult to hear of your experience. We are sending a Private Note.

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes