Vcast Vpak Video Question
trojanlloyd9
Ok, so I am new to Verizon, and have the nationwide premium plan.  I have Vcast Vpack, and was browsing the video section...when I clicked on one of the video's it says i will be charge 2.49 for the first view....is this true?  Or is this just if you DONT have the Vcast plan?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Vcast Vpak Video Question
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Some videos do cost, mostly the premium music videos. Once you pay for them they're downloaded to your memory so you can watch them over again. 90% of the videos are free though.
0 Likes
Re: Vcast Vpak Video Question
stumpymd

OH you betcha if the video says it costs $2.49 it will show up on your VZW bill as a VCAST

download for $2.49.  Like the previous author mentioned though it will be saved either on your

phone or your external media card wherever you designated music to be saved.

As the other writer also mentioned really only the music videos are the ones that cost, the rest

like full versions of TV shows with NO commercials are FREE.  Just get used to looking for the

$0.00 and if there is a charge it will HAVE to tell you and you will have to accept it.  But if you

are not paying attention it can happen fast.  I bought 3 videos from ppl who's music I don't even

like!  And I have been with VZW since 2001.  You can go to the Online Music Store and buy MP3's

for between $0.69c and $1.29.  Then sync them to your phone.  Music videos if you want to watch

go to YouTube on your phones WEB BROWSER  IF you have an UNLIMITED DATA PLAN ONLY

and watch music videos there for FREE.  I have not found any Music Videos cheaper than $2.49. 

If you or anyone does, please let me know by sending me a private message.  Thanks.

Good luck to you.  Stumpy

0 Likes