VZW Coverage map says I have LTE coverage but my phone keeps switching between 3G and LTE
Hollowman2212
Enthusiast - Level 2

where can I file a coverage complaint Besides calling? I hate being stuck on the phone for an hour to report something.

the VZW coverage map says I have 4G LTE coverage all around but yet my phone keeps switching between 3G and 4G LTE all day And that's when standing outside. It's worse in my house.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VZW Coverage map says I have LTE coverage but my phone keeps switching between 3G and LTE
pherson
Champion - Level 1

What you may think is an obstruction may or may not be one. A cell phone is a radio and like radio signals can have issues the same with a cell.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: VZW Coverage map says I have LTE coverage but my phone keeps switching between 3G and LTE
pherson
Champion - Level 1

And that's natural. But you can always reach out via FB or Twitter. It will take longer tho.

Weth
Legend

Verizon coverage maps are approximations and actual signal levels will vary even in an LTE area depending on terrain, vegetation, buildings, weather, and phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Hollowman2212

It’s important to me that you’re able to maintain a reliable 4G LTE signal on your wireless device. I would like to help.

What model phone do you have and in what zip code are you experiencing this problem? When did this problem begin? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hollowman2212
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, this hase been going on for 3 years now, I have an iPhone 6S plus, I have already gotten different phones over the last 3 years and the service is the same, the zip is 91304, it's funny how the coverage map says there is LTE Service around my home, but yet the service keeps switching from LTE To 3G all day and that's being outside, no buildings around my home or obstructions, so all this advertising about how Verizon has the most coverage is not true, I can only imagine what the real coverage results would be compared to the Verizon map

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Have you turned on wifi calling at home?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

What you may think is an obstruction may or may not be one. A cell phone is a radio and like radio signals can have issues the same with a cell.

0 Likes