VM/Texts -Yes ; Calls - Verizon:No,others:Yes
Joqoza

Hi ,

I have an iphone5 and in th business district of 63105.

I 'm not able to make or receive calls from inside the office.

I do see the verizon bars and receive VM and texts immediately.

I would need to walk out to the corridors and wait a while for the phone to work.

My collegues on Tmobile and AT&T have no issues.

Regards,

Peter

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VM/Texts -Yes ; Calls - Verizon:No,others:Yes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Peter,

Thank you for sharing your wireless concern. Not being able to make and receive calls is a huge inconvenience and can be super frustrating. This type of issue deserves our undivided attention. Rest assured that we are committed to getting this issue resolved once and for all. May I ask are you experiencing when you try to make a call? Also, is the issue only in your office building? To get a jump start on troubleshooting this issue, here's a link with some Apple approved steps to try on the device. Keep in mind that all may not work as you have a 4G iPhone. I would not suggest calling *228 on your device as it will not work. Once you have tried the steps in the link then please retest and keep us posted, just in case more assistance is needed.

http://bit.ly/Xm6dWH

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Joqoza

Thanks Arnette for the reply.

When I  try calling from my workstation, I Get a call failed message with Call Back and Cancel  options after a long pause of silence.

Yes, This is limited to my building and once I come out to the corridors, I usually get through the connection. I donot have this issue anywhere else home/drive or in the office building.

Our building is at the intersection of maryland ave/gay avenue,  63105

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Coverage isn't guaranteed inside buildings.  The construction materials using can hinder the cell signal from reaching inside.  If the phone makes calls outside of the building, the level of signal is acceptable.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Not applicable

your friends phones might be operating on different radio frequencies.

0 Likes