VERY Poor Customer Service
taptap
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a customer of VW and I counldnt complain everytime I call, until today  a lady in one of their depts was not helpful

at all.  The answer to every question I asked and request I asked, is"NO, I cannot do that..NO Even managers and supervisors cannot help you!!!"

What a poor attitude toward a customer who needs help!

Labels (1)
Re: VERY Poor Customer Service
rcschnoor
Legend

Was it their 1)attitude, 2)the fact they couldn't/wouldn't do what you wanted, or 3)your frustration that they couldn't/wouldn't do what you wanted? If you think it was their attitude, was it only because they said "no" when you wanted a "yes"?

If they can't/won't do something you would like, it doesn't necessarily mean that the customer service is bad.

0 Likes
taptap
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand as customer service rep, there are some situational cases that they  cannot help  a customer and its only a manager or supervisor who can make a decision, because any rep is limited to make some managerial decision, it is just but right for her, to satisfy a customer's request to get a manager or supervisor to make a certain decision.  esp if the computer says otherwise. Then by all means get a manager/supervisor to make a decision for you, that is called Customer Satisfaction.  She explained that she cannot do anything, then I requested somebody higher than her....and you know what's funny I called again, it was a totally different story...The issue was resolved by someone else in the same dept. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, taptap

I'm sorry for the negative experience with our service team recently! Our goal is to always provide a memorable, positive experience for our customers, and we clearly dropped the ball this time. Your feedback in priceless. In the future, I am confident we will meet and exceed your expectations for world class service. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
makiah_parris
Enthusiast - Level 2

YOUR NOT THE ONLY PERSON THIS HAPPEN TOO, I SUGGEST YOU FIND A NEW PHONE COMANY  BECAUSE (deleted content as per VZW ToS, duplicate post, already posted on this link: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/785489)

Message was edited by: Verizon  (M)

0 Likes