Re: VERIZON WE ARE GONNA AND NEED TO TALK.....
Biggdubbya
Enthusiast - Level 3

i replied to your first comment and it never posted. So as you don't know I know all about coverage areas and how the cellular system works (for the most part) and thats not the issue. i thought that i put in my original post that when she had the g3 with 2 to 4 bars of service we could use the advanced calling video call feature without an issue. The problem isn't caused by the lack of service or that type of service in either area. The issue is that the website showed or probably still shows, that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has that feature on it. We kept trying to turn the feature on and couldn't locate the option to, so we looked online and followed the step by step instructions, on the Note 4 page, on how to activate it on the device. When i called and asked about it with the rep she couldn't find that feature as an option on her system and had to check with several people and research some herself to say that it doesn't have that feature. She could only say she doesn't understand how i see it but she doesn't. The good news is that Verizon has said that they will let her exchange it out within the 14 days from when she got it.They first said we would have to pay the restocking fee and after a little more talking said they will waive it. Now what I know will probably happen, is we will end up probably spending two days trying to get it resolved once we start trying to get them to stand behind their own promises.

The issue with my edge contract is still not resolved and I know i'm going to have to go to a store to get it adjusted to the right amounts. I've had one tell me that there is a real big issue with my account when i sent him a screen shot of it. The next rep said that they didn't see any issue with my account and that i have to pay off 75% of my device under my new edge agreement. I tried to explain it but didn't get to far, kind of figured i wouldn't when they didn't even know what my current plan is, as i'm still on the plan where I only have to pay off 60% of my device. If they can not even take the time to see what my current plan is, how the hell would they know what my payoff should be, my monthly installments, how much I've paid or any other important info.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON WE ARE GONNA AND NEED TO TALK.....
mama23dogs
Legend

So, in post 1 you have 2 problems;  Note 4 not as advertised, want to exchange and LG that broke in 3 days.

post 2 Response to VWCS , a 3rd problem mentioned, note 4 issue and now Edge payoff concerns

post 3. Missing

Post 4 problem 1 and 3 mentioned,  Note issue resolution pending, Edge concerns (which will be resolved, they kept changing the % of payoff required)

so what happened to problem 2???

0 Likes