Re: Using an unlocked phone on Verizon
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This picture is from vow.com. It could be a pre production image but I have never seen a VZW device with no Verizon logo on it except for the iPhone. All carriers have their logo on devices except for Apple.

0 Likes
Cruser2008
Contributor - Level 2

The Turbo doesn't have the VZW logo on the phone anywhere, I'm not sure if it even has it on the start up, it hasn't died on me in a while lol

bkeaver
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dude. Seriously if you don't believe me go see for yourself or look at any unboxing/review video. I have the 64gb ballistic nilion and I'm telling you it doesn't have any Verizon logo on it.

0 Likes
bkeaver
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Droid name is a Verizon Branding... No other company in the world can use the Droid branding than Verizon. The DROID turbo is branded.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I don't really care that much. But I guess you HAVE to right so....

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be branded according to the official website on Motorola.

http://www.motorola.com/us/droid-turbo-pdp.html

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Cruser2008
Contributor - Level 2

If you actually have the phone though it doesn't have that on the back of the phone unless it was changed after the first wave of phones sent out.

0 Likes
heedshot
Contributor - Level 1

I also have a turbo in ballistic nylon. No VZW branding to be found. just the big DROID on the back

Tidbits
Legend

^^ that right there is a Verizon BRANDING. Only Verizon is licensed to use DROID as  branding.