cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Usage Controls: Separate Permanent and Temporary Block Lists

parkernathan
Novice

I just signed up for usage controls since there's a handful of numbers I wish to permanently block, but it seems now I can't temporarily block numbers (from spammers I need to temporarily block until they move on, etc.). Is there a way to maintain a separate list of permanent numbers to block (under Usage Controls) and retain the ability to temporarily block numbers (under Spam Controls)? 

¡Gracias!

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Usage Controls: Separate Permanent and Temporary Block Lists

AraceliT_VZW
Novice

Currently you are not able to use both the Spam Block and the Usage Controls to block numbers. 

Gracias, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

AraceliT_VZW
Novice

Currently you are not able to use both the Spam Block and the Usage Controls to block numbers. 

Gracias, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

parkernathan
Novice
Thanks for the info! I'll keep Usage Controls then since I need to permanently block numbers. I can just add spam numbers to Usage Controls, then if I reach my limit, delete the older spammers who've moved on. Any numbers I block on Usage Controls won't be able to text me either, correct?
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

Parkernathan, that is correct you may add or remove these numbers at anytime. The Blocked numbers restrict that user to call you or send you a message. Additionally, you will not be able to call or send this user a message. 

For additional information regarding Usage Controls go to www.verizonwireless.com/usagecontrols

Gracias, 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

parkernathan
Novice

Excellent! Thanks for the info!

0 Me gusta