Upgrading Early price?
hmd2396
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was a previous Alltel user and when they switched everything I got switched to Verizon.  I am eligible for the New every 2 on March 13.  My phone that I have now is starting to mess up, its an old phone, and I am wanting to switch before it breaks and im without one.  Actually am thinking of upgrading to a Blackberry  but I wanted to know if it was in my best interest just to wait til March.  Im sure there is a fee for upgrading early but I cant find any answers anywhere and my local store isnt very helpful when you go in there.

Any help at all, that would be great!!!

Labels (1)
Re: Upgrading Early price?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

hmd2396 wrote:

I was a previous Alltel user and when they switched everything I got switched to Verizon.  I am eligible for the New every 2 on March 13.  My phone that I have now is starting to mess up, its an old phone, and I am wanting to switch before it breaks and im without one.  Actually am thinking of upgrading to a Blackberry  but I wanted to know if it was in my best interest just to wait til March.  Im sure there is a fee for upgrading early but I cant find any answers anywhere and my local store isnt very helpful when you go in there.

Any help at all, that would be great!!!

If you truly want the discount on the phone it is best to way. Although sometimes you can get a break in upgrading early to get the discount on the device. I would say a week away from your upgrade,no problem. A month or more I believe is pushing it.

0 Likes