Unwanted text
nortongene

Yesterday someone sent text from my phone.  Whoever they sent it to replied back that they were calling the cops.  I called them to

see what was up.  They said someone sent a text from my number and was talking about his girl.  They live in Michigan and I am in NC and know

no one in Michigan.  They said stop or we will call the cops.  I said ok and delete their number from my phone.  What else should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unwanted text
rara105
Contributor - Level 1

0 Likes
Unwanted text
nortongene

what do i do if they contact police

0 Likes
Unwanted text
rara105
Contributor - Level 1

It really shouldn't matter if they do. If only one text was sent and it did not contain any threats than the police may or may not see it as harassment and at that point they would tell you you are not to contact that person again.

0 Likes
nortongene

I added the numbers to the list.  That should show that I complied with their request to stop.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nortongene,

Yikes! After what you have been through I can certainly understand your concern for wanting to block a number from your phone. You can stop incoming calls, texts, and picture messages from pesky telemarketers to other uninvited callers with our free Call and Message block. For more info please visit http://bit.ly/Q4dPrv.

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes