Unresolved issue RESOLVED!
taralynna

For over 12 months I have called, I have chatted, I have complained in this community and to no avail!  The reps tried - they were nice enough but none of them could figure out why the promotion I purchased phones under never kicked in.  I have talked to over 10 reps and none of them could help until today.  Its the anniversary of my purchase and I decided to spend the entire day making one last stand against Verizon.  Luckily I came across Kaden in the chat (first try today) and she spent over an hour on chat investigating my complaint - asking intelligent questions - talking to her Supervisor and FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY ! She single handedly figured out what had been wrong the phone time.  She apologized to me for Verizon! She fixed my account and had me refresh my window to see the credit! Put a ticket in and was so decent! 

I am so happy right now I literally almost cried.  PLEASE put something in Kaden's file because she is absolutely the best Verizon Rep you have.  Kaden for Queen!

Labels (1)
0 Likes