Unlimited plan - guaranteed price
kam7896
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you sign up for an unlimited plan, are you guaranteed the price? I don't want it to be like with cable tv or internet services when the prices contstantly increase. Will our plan price remain the same as long as we are on the plan?

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited plan - guaranteed price
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

From https://www.verizonwireless.com/legal/notices/customer-agreement/

Can Verizon change this Agreement or my Service?

We may change prices or any other term of your Service or this Agreement at any time, but we'll provide notice first, including written notice if you have Postpay Service. If you use your Service after the change takes effect that means you're accepting the change. If you're a Postpay customer and a change to your Plan or this Agreement has a material adverse effect on you, you can cancel the line of Service that has been affected within 60 days of receiving the notice with no early termination fee if we fail to negate the change after you notify us of your objection to it. Notwithstanding this provision, if we make any changes to the dispute resolution provision of this Agreement, such changes will not affect the resolution of any disputes that arose before such change.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.