Re: Unlimited data 30 dollar a month hotspot
psandt

The CS rep I talked to said it was a feature change, not a data plan change. However, looking at the bill they changed the data plan. Looks like I'll have to call them and see.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

psandt wrote:

The CS rep I talked to said it was a feature change, not a data plan change. However, looking at the bill they changed the data plan. Looks like I'll have to call them and see.

If the bill is already generated, then you could be out of billing cycle during which the change was made. This will make reverting the plan much more difficult if it was truly a misunderstanding of the request to add the hotspot feature. If it has been 14 days or more since the change, the difficulty increased to near impossible to find it if it was a true mistake.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Vzisillegal
Enthusiast - Level 1

Foxfi Is back and yes, the FCC did side with me. The FCC is already looking into Verizon for the block of 3rd party apps. Do your research and you will see that Verizon is and had been fined HEAVILY for blocking and now they will get heavily fined again.

0 Likes
Vzisillegal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see Verizon changed my name. Wonder how they did that.  Wow, I believe that's illegal too

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Laughable.  Hahaha

0 Likes
psandt

This happened two days ago. Caught it the same day and have a chat transcript detailing the interaction I had with the CS rep. So fingers crossed. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
SmallFry1938

You talked all this nonsense back in 2015, the FCC never fined Verizon for the additional $30 hotspot feature, because you made it all up and mislead all of us in these comments.. you simply misunderstood the legalities of it, shame on you.. several other people on the form also called you out with your nonsense. So now we are in 2017, and we understand you are a total embarrassment. Shameful

0 Likes