Unable to upgrade plan and Chat doesn't work
ggigv

I want to upgrade my plan to the verizon suggested plan. When I click on choose plan I get this message:

"Your request could not be processed at this time.
Please try again later."

Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later.

I click on chat and no chat appears. Is the site overwhelmed? I have tried 5 times over 2 days and same result. This is unacceptable. Time to look for another provider.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to upgrade plan and Chat doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you have the correct plan according to your needs, and we will be glad to provide you with the top-class assistance you deserve on this platform. We've contacted you via a Private Note to continue assisting you.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
ggigv

Chat started working. I had two separate chats including with a supervisor.

Apparently since my account is associated with Century Link, Verizon is helpless to upgrade or make any changes in my account. I contacted Century Link but they will not de-enroll my verizon account. So I am stuck. Looks like my only option is to cancel service with both Century Link and Verizon and move to a new carrier. Hard to believe Verizon would put themselves in a position to he held hostage by Century Link.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, we certainly don't want to lose you, and we'll do everything we can to assist you here. My team member has sent a private message to you to help. Did you receive it? RobertC_VZW

0 Likes