Unable to recieve calls from my wife's Verizon phone
havmir1953
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife has been unable to reach my phone for several days.  When she calls it goes directly to my voice mails.  Verizon keeps saying they are checking at Tier II level and they have even refreshed both phones, but still the problem presists. I have called Verizon and stopped by a Verizon store and no one can help me. Verizon cannot tell me if it will ever be fixed.  I have suggested they issue us two new phones and verify they work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to recieve calls from my wife's Verizon phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it just her phone number that get forwarded to voicemail or all calls?

What phone do you have? Smartphone? Feature phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Check her contact info in your phone, you may have blocked her in the settings for her, which will place her directly to VM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, and thank you budone for that information.

havmir1953, I hope this has already been resolved, as you posted a week ago. If it hasn't, in addition to what budone advised, you may have call forwarding activated for all calls. Are you able to receive calls from anyone else? Please try dialing *73 [send], you will hear a few confirmation beeps and the call will end. Once you do that, have your wife try to call you again to see if it goes through.

Please keep us posted and let us know if this helps.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes