Unable to reach anyone at Verizon 2/17/2016
anotherhaus
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm trying to dial in for support and every time I call I get past the point where I enter the last 4 of my SSN for verification, it accepts it, says the call may be recorded, then the call is disconnected. This has happened 4 times now and I've tried from a landline and two different mobile numbers. Anyone know how to reach verizon to tell them their phone system is broken?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to reach anyone at Verizon 2/17/2016
anotherhaus
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pressed 3 for tech support and was disconnected 4 times. Eventually got through by hitting 0 a few times.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial the 800 # (800-922-0204), press 1 for English, then 4 and say "Agent" at the voice prompt.  Enter your passcode, or last four of the SSN.  I just did this, from my cell phone, and within seconds (less than 30 sec.)  a live agent greeted me.  Silly me, I just hung up since I didn't have an issue....while I'm typing this out, I got a call BACK from the same agent checking to see if everything was OK!  So from my end, phone support is working.

0 Likes
anotherhaus
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pressed 3 for tech support and was disconnected 4 times. Eventually got through by hitting 0 a few times.

0 Likes